About Me

My photo
Kansas, United States
I am an aspiring photographer and love photography!!! I have an Associates of Science in Computer Animation and am pursing another AS in Digital Photography at the International Academy of design and technology. My husband is in the Army and we are stationed in Kansas. I am a total couch potato and am, unfortunately, addicted to Reality TV. :-/

Friday, March 13, 2009

For all of you Etsy sellers out there trying to make it in the Etsian world...learn how to market your Etsy shop.

Are you looking to have your Etsy shop noticed? Not getting the hits you need?



Thanks to Sheryl and her blog, handmade-business.blogspot.com, you can be sure to pick up some tips.

It's always helpful when someone has laid it all out for you when you are not Internet savvy. So many things I wasn't aware of to get my shop noticed. I'm sure everyone could use some schooling, savvy or not. Check out her post on what you can do to make your shop more noticeable out there in cyberspace.

Click Here:
The Handmade Business Blog: Why is SEO Important for my Shop?

Thanks again Sheryl! :)

Etsy
Buy Handmade
zMacPhotography

No comments:

Post a Comment