About Me

My photo
Kansas, United States
I am an aspiring photographer and love photography!!! I have an Associates of Science in Computer Animation and am pursing another AS in Digital Photography at the International Academy of design and technology. My husband is in the Army and we are stationed in Kansas. I am a total couch potato and am, unfortunately, addicted to Reality TV. :-/

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

If you are an Etsian or even a handmade crafter looking to make a living on your creations...you must give this a gander!




After doing the usual never ending research on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tactics and such, I came across this book, "How to Market and Sell Your Art, Music, Photographs, and Handmade Crafts Online" By Lee Rowley through Google's book search. Lee Rowley has covered all the bases with this 16 chapter book of knowledge.

I encourage anyone trying to make a living through selling their crafts and the sorts to read this book. You can preview the chapters online through Google. Just follow click here.

Happy reading to all of you!

Zulayra

No comments:

Post a Comment