About Me

My photo
Kansas, United States
I am an aspiring photographer and love photography!!! I have an Associates of Science in Computer Animation and am pursing another AS in Digital Photography at the International Academy of design and technology. My husband is in the Army and we are stationed in Kansas. I am a total couch potato and am, unfortunately, addicted to Reality TV. :-/

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Things are looking up!

So... have I had a great week so far. I've learned some great news about one of my photographs and made 2 sales from My Etsy shop, zmacphotography.etsy.com. Well, those sales are pending right now, but I'm optimistic.

I can't get into details about the news I recieved just yet; however, it's very exciting for me! Don't worry, I'll share soon.

And for those of you I know.. NO, I'm not preggo! :)

I've also ordered some business cards and made my very own website!!! Its definitely a start to the beginning.

Like my husband says, I can only go up from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment